Steward Redqueen is seeking to hire a software developer to help build sustainability software tools for our clients. The tools support clients in measuring, managing and understanding their impact on society and the environment. Our clients vary from multinationals such as Heineken and Coca-Cola, financial institutions such as Standard Chartered and the World Bank, to societal organizations such as the Dutch Council for Refugees or DOEN Foundation.
Your responsibilities consist of:
- Developing and maintaining software applications for sustainability data collection, analysis and visualization;
- Improving existing software tools by connecting to APIs and using online visualization libraries;
- Transferring existing Excel-based tools to a web-based environment;
- Supporting consultants by providing technical advice and ideas.
You will become part of a team of other software developers and data scientists, work intensively with the consultants and other developers and quickly gain a lot of responsibility.
Our stack is usually composed of a Python web framework (most commonly Flask), a React frontend, and a SQL database.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that has:
- A “technophile” mind-set: you love figuring out how to use (big) data for society;
- Affinity with Steward Redqueen’s mission, focus, and activities;
- A university or HBO degree in a technical or related field (computer science, business information management, other engineering studies);
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Dutch or other languages is an advantage;
- Relevant internship/work experience is an advantage but not required.
Interested? To apply, please submit your CV and a motivation letter to Bernard.email@example.com before February 19th. For inquiries about the position please contact Bernard Leussink at +31 6 83201683.